Department of road, integrated and combined transport (O43)
This department provides elaboration of expert opinions for the Czech Ministry of Transport, dealing with the evaluation survey of state technical supervision, develop methodologies for the performance of public administration, train civil servants, carriers and drivers and processes statistics on the development of public passenger transport and freight transport, including their analyses and proposals for future procedures.
The department provides support for institutions providing expert state supervision. Traffic and transport costs should not only be collision-free, but also safe and economical. On whether these are participating carriers on the one hand, their drivers and fleet, but also the regional authorities, the Police of the Czech Republic and other institutions that provide special state supervision in road transport (SOD). These authorities section is a partner in the exercise of SOD. All these institutions area offers technical assistance, including seminars, training, academic texts and aids.
The area provides ADR training and safety advisers.
As for passenger transport, this department deals with examination of transport services in regions and proposes solutions to these problems and their optimization. For the Ministry of Transport, it prepares expert opinions relating to transport services and integrated transport systems, and background documentation for the relevant legal regulations.
As for freight transport, this department addresses the issues of intermodal transport, with a focus on integrating the various modes of transport into the transport process, including a comparison of cost items.
Professional activity is focused on the following topics:
- practices of public administration in the field of road transport,
- statistics on the development of public passenger transport and freight transport, including the analysis and design to proceed,
- studies, expertises and surveys of public passenger transport,
- integration of individual modes of transport into the transport process,
- development of intermodal transport.
Projects - Internal projects:
- Analysis of extending tolls to the lower classes and the issue of bypassing toll sections and analysis of high-speed weighing on road safety
- DOPSIT - Support for networks of excellence researchers and academics in the field of transport
- OKTAEDR - Partnership and Networks in Civil Engineering
- ADVASOFT - Advanced software tools in Civil Engineering
- Unified data system for public transport with regard to the application of a standard format with the option to link existing systems into a single software platform
- Telematic systems for public transport
- The methodology for detecting manipulation of the recording equipment and the driver card
Projects - External projects:
- SOLEZ – SMART SOLLUTIONS SUPPORTING LOW EMISSION ZONES AND OTHER LOW-CARBON MOBILITY POLICIES IN EU CITIES
- Connecting Long and Short-distance networks for Efficient tRansport
- Transport and Innovation Logistics by Local Authorities with a Zest for Efficiency and Realization