Expert on sustainable mobility plans
For the field of traffic behavior analysis and traffic modeling, we are looking for a new colleague with a desire to work on commercial projects as well as in science and research to join our team.
- Creation of sustainable urban mobility plans for of Czech and Slovak cities,
- organization of professional work in the project team (together with the project manager),
- analysis of current strategic documents, processing of searches,
- communication and participatory activities, events and public discussions with the general and professional public,
- work on national (90%) and international (10%) projects,
- regular project team meetings and meetings with customers/cities,
- writing scientific articles as outputs of own and team activities (in case of interest),
- the possibility of presenting the results at scientific conferences.
- University degree,
- At least 2 years of experience in the field of elaboration of sustainable urban mobility plans or transport generals,
- advanced ability to present work results, cultivated speech,
- ability to work with electronic sources and professional texts, citation ethics,
- experience with writing an extensive text (strategic documents, final reports, etc.)
- advanced knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel,
- active interest in working in the field of science and research in the field of transport,
- responsibility, independence, ability to work in a team.
In addition to the above, we also look for the following qualities:
- Experience with traffic planning, modeling and transport surveys,
- experience with programming in R language,
- experience with GIS (ArcGIS, QGIS),
- experience with project management,
- orientation in the field of science and research,
- current active scientific publishing activity.
- Pleasant work environment,
- possibility of further vocational education (domestic and foreign business trips - trainings, workshops, conferences, internships)
- flexible working hours,
- employer-sponsored dining in our cafeteria,
- 5 weeks of paid holiday,
- sport allowance – MultiSport Card,
- pension insurance contributions,
- contribution to sports and cultural events,
- occasional work from home.
Please add a Cover letter and consent to the processing of personal data to your resume.
If you do not receive any feedback on your resume within the next 3 weeks, we have preferred a candidate who better meets our requirements.
Contact: Jana Mazálková
Phone: +420 541 641 766