Gender Equality Plan
The Transport Research Centre, v. v. i. has long promoted gender equality in the institution's research and working environment. Before the creation of the "Gender Equality Plan of the Transport Research Centre, v. v. i. for 2022-2025", a number of measures were taken and implemented to help achieve this equality. The CDV has also been the recipient of a prestigious HR award for excellence in human resources management in a scientific environment.
The Gender Equality Plan of the Transport Research Centre for 2022-2025 thus sets objectives to further develop this supportive working and social environment. It follows the recommendations of the European Commission and pursues the following five areas:
1. work-life balance and organisation culture;
2. gender balance in leadership and decision-making;
3. gender equality in recruitment and career growth;
4. integrating the gender dimension into the content of science and research;
5. measures against gender-based violence, including sexual harassment
The individual objectives and the measures leading to their achievement are then defined in the GEP Action Plan, which is included in this document.
Members of the GEP Working Group:
Ing. Helena Bojanovská - Gender Equality Guarantor / HR Generalist
Mgr. Helena Bojanová - Head of HR Department
Ing. Iveta Pešková - HR Generalist
Mgr. Tomáš Rosenberg - Researcher
Mgr. David Červinka - Researcher
Gender Equality Plan [ 328.25 KB]