Researcher in railway transport
We are looking for a colleague to join our team in the position of railway transport technologist.
- Activities on research tasks on railway topics and feasibility studies of railway transport structures,
- traffic data analysis,
- communication with project sponsors and project partners,
- creation of final reports and presentations on projects,
- cooperation with colleagues in writing scientific articles,
- work with project documentation of railway constructions,
- work in the office and sometimes also in the field.
- Higher education in the field of transport,
- good knowledge of German or English language,
- active interest in the field of railway transport,
- advanced user knowledge of MS Excel.
In addition to the above, we also look for the following qualities:
- Knowledge of the OpenTrack simulation tool.
- Pleasant work environment,
- flexible working hours,
- employer-sponsored dining in our cafeteria,
- 5 weeks of paid holiday,
- educational courses and training,
- sport allowance – MultiSport Card,
- pension insurance contributions,
- contribution to sports and cultural events,
- occasional work from home.
Please add a cover letter and consent to the processing of personal data to the CV.
If you do not receive any feedback on your CV within the next 3 weeks, we have preferred a candidate who better meets our requirements.
Contact: Jana Mazálková
Phone: +420 541 641 766