Researcher in the field of autonomous vehicles
Join a new generation of researchers to study and advance road safety in relation to artificial intelligence and emerging technologies.
- You will be involved in the project leading to the very first deployment of autonomous vehicles in the Czech Republic,
- form the future of transportation and increase its safety,
- access state-of-the-art technologies in autonomous vehicles,
- communicate regularly with the most influential experts and authorities in the field,
- travel on domestic and international business trips.
- MSc/MA (also suitable for PhD candidates) in following or related disciplines: autonomous and connected vehicles, intelligent mobility, robotics and smart technologies, autonomous systems, transportation design, transportation planning and engineering, applied informatics, control and automation engineering, intelligent transportation systems, cognitive science, social and cultural anthropology,
- fluency in English,
- knowledge of MS Office: Excel, Word,
- interest in research of autonomous vehicles from the perspective of their impacts on safety, society and human beings, previous research experience working in these fields is welcome.
In addition to the above, we also look for the following qualities:
- knowledge of simulation tools: CARLA, SUMO, ns-3,
- programming languages: Python, C ++.
- Pleasant work environment,
- flexible working hours,
- employer-sponsored dining in our cafeteria,
- 5 weeks of paid holiday,
- educational courses and training,
- sport allowance – MultiSport Card,
- pension insurance contributions,
- contribution to sports and cultural events,
- occasional work from home.
The position is also suitable for person with disabilities.
Please add a Cover letter and consent to the processing of personal data to your resume.
If you do not receive any feedback on your resume within the next 3 weeks, we have preferred a candidate who better meets our requirements.
Contact: Jana Mazálková
Phone: +420 541 641 766