Researcher - traffic engineer
We are looking for a specialist in civil engineering – traffic construction for the area of road design.
- Preparation, implementation, and evaluation of traffic surveys – speed, traffic intensity, etc.,
- creation of proposals for measures to modify the main transport area and associated space – traffic calming, traffic at rest, bicycle transport, etc.,
- work with accident data – collision diagrams,
- participation in research projects with road design topic,
- conducting safety inspections, road safety audits,
- presentation activities,
- place of work: office in Brno, field work.
- University education in the field of construction with a specialization in transport,
- interest in road safety,
- user knowledge of working on a PC (MS Office),
- communicative knowledge of English,
- group B driving license (active driver advantage),
- interest in working in the field of research and development with a focus on transport,
- responsibility and independence, ability to work in a team and good communication skills,
- previous experience in the field is welcome.
- Pleasant work environment among experts in transport,
- flexible working hours,
- employer-sponsored dining in our cafeteria,
- 5 weeks of paid holiday,
- educational courses and training,
- sport allowance – MultiSport Card,
- pension insurance contributions,
- contribution to sports and cultural events,
- occasional work from home.
Please add a Cover letter and consent to the processing of personal data to your resume.
If you do not receive any feedback on your resume within the next 3 weeks, we have preferred a candidate who better meets our requirements.
Contact: Jana Mazálková
Phone: +420 541 641 766