Sales representative in technology transfer
We are looking for a friendly, active, and communicative colleague to the Technology Transfer Centre, who will be able to sell the results of our research.
- Application of our inventions in practice and communication with CDV researchers,
- cooperation in the preparation of intellectual property commercialization strategies and their implementation in practice,
- commercialization and valorisation of CDV’s activities based on the needs of clients,
- participation in the organization and provision of supporting marketing activities (trade fairs, seminars, workshops and conferences).
- University education in a technical or economic filed of major,
- the position is also suitable for graduates with business talent and proactivity,
- experience in technology transfer and business is an advantage,
- excellent communication and negotiation skills, good public behaviour and business talent,
- active driver willing to travel,
- another world language is an advantage.
- Pleasant work environment,
- flexible working hours,
- employer-sponsored dining in our cafeteria,
- 5 weeks of paid holiday,
- educational courses and training,
- sport allowance – MultiSport Card,
- pension insurance contributions,
- contribution to sports and cultural events,
- occasional work from home.
Please add a Cover letter and consent to the processing of personal data to your resume.
If you do not receive any feedback on your resume within the next 3 weeks, we have preferred a candidate who better meets our requirements.
Contact: Jana Mazálková
Phone: +420 541 641 766