Specialist in the field of bridge construction
We are looking for a colleague to join our team as a specialist in the field of transport constructions with a focus on bridge structures.
- Preparation, implementation, and evaluation of results from inspections and diagnostic works of transport structures, especially bridge structures,
- office and field work, laboratory work and data processing,
- participation in research projects focusing on inspections and diagnostic work in the field of transport structures,
- participation in the LCDV accredited laboratories.
- University education in the field of transport structures (focus on bridges is an advantage),
- authorization in the field of testing and diagnostics of or bridges and engineering structures is an advantage,
- active knowledge of AutoCAD software,
- interest in bridge construction structures and proactive approach,
- willingness to learn,
- flexibility and organizational skills.
- Pleasant work environment,
- flexible working hours,
- employer-sponsored dining in our cafeteria,
- 5 weeks of paid holiday,
- educational courses and training,
- sport allowance – MultiSport Card,
- pension insurance contributions,
- contribution to sports and cultural events,
- occasional work from home.
The position is also suitable for person with disabilities.
Please add a Cover letter and consent to the processing of personal data to your resume.
If you do not receive any feedback on your resume within the next 3 weeks, we have preferred a candidate who better meets our requirements.
Contact: Jana Mazálková
Phone: +420 541 641 766